EVOTIPSEvotips are disposable trap columns that speed up sample loading and significantly reduce carry-over
Integrated Purification and Loading
De-salting on disposable tips has become common practice for sample preparation prior to nano-flow LC-MS. But when using the Evosep One, the steps of manually eluting samples, drying them down, and resuspending them are completely omitted.
The racks of rinsed tips are simply placed on top of the Evosep One which elutes the samples from each tip and runs the separation in one integrated procedure. This approach saves time and avoids the perils of drying down low-level samples.
Using Evotips results in simplified workflows as integrating elution with liquid chromatography removes several sample handling steps as well as reduces injection cycle overheads.
- Wash by transferring 20 µl solvent B to each tip and centrifuge 60s at 700g
- Equilibrate by soaking the Evotips in 100 µl 1-propanol or 2-propanol and then transfer 20 µl solvent A. Centrifuge 60s at 700g.
- Load the samples to each Evotip after placing the rack back in the original tray and centrifuge for 60s at 700g
- Wash by transferring 20μl solvent A and centrifuge for 60s at 700g
- Wet by transferring 100μl solvent A and centrifuge for 10s at 700g
The Evotips are now ready for being placed in the Evosep One for processing.
Evotips are manufactured by Evosep with extraordinary focus on obtaining a high and reproducible quality. All materials have been selected for the particular purpose and the manufacturing process itself is tightly controlled as is the final product.
Evotips are sold in racks of 96 tips. You can order as little as one rack of tips from us, but more likely you would want to order 10 racks, 50 racks or 100 racks at a time.
The Evosep One sample tray accommodates up to 6 racks of Evotips at a time.
We’d love to hear from you!
Need more information, do not hesitate to contact us.